Posted by Michael on 7 November 2010 | 0 Comments | Tags: flying
It's late here in Fife and time to get some sleep. But first a quick update. Today we've managed to:
1) Get a round of golf in at Burntisland GC
2) Take Bart for a tour around The Old Course at St Andy's
3) Jamie has visited old family friends
4) We have packed all of our things in preparation for tomorrow and checked that everything will fit into Connors car tomorrow morning
5) We have bid farewell to The Tank who has driven off into the night with its owners, The Duncans (more to follow on this)
Tomorrow our schedule is as follows:
5am wake up. 530am departure. 715am golf at Knightswood GC in Glasgow. 10am pay for our flights to Dubai (ouch). 11am final check-in time. Then fly Emirates flight 28 to Dubai where the madness continues. Wish us luck.
Posting comments has been disabled.
12 holes bart cape kidnappers christchurch christmas doak ed bayley hawke's bay heretaunga jane poole napier golf club new zealand puregolf2010 rangiora rarangi gc royal royal wellington the first tee the interislander waiohiki